Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First week in Oulu!

I survived my first week in Oulu, and my first week at a Finnish school!

During my first week I finally got my classes for school and I learned how to actually ride the public bus by myself...all I have to do now is learn which bus to get on by myself. ;)

At school I am taking: two history classes, art, music, photography, and English.

I KNOW what youre thinking about English...but it actually helps me learn Finnish because they are translating from Finnish into English!


I really don't have much interesting news from my first week...I plan to put them into other blog posts. But ill go ahead and post a couple pictures from my first week here as an exchange student in Oulu! :)

My host dad and I in the city center
 
The main entrance of my school
 
I haven't gotten a chance to walk around and explore the city much yet...but hopefully in the next week or two ill have more interesting things to post about!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment