Thursday, August 1, 2013

Final Countdown!

I officially have less than 48 hours here left in the States before I leave on my exchange!

I am ALMOST done packing, and all that's left is washing a few jackets to pack (and making room for them), and packing my carry-on bag. (Which im just packing with my Finnish notes, and District Rotary Binder; since I don't have any room left for them in either of my two suitcases...)

Unfortunately, my lay-out for packing didn't go as planned...I thought I would be going to Finland with basically nothing but empty suitcases, but instead im arriving with my suitcases totally full...Oops.

Don't take my advice when it comes to packing. :P

Over packing is my weakness...

Anyways,

Last night I had a couple of friends stay the night with me for one last time before I leave; which was fun. The only down side was that I had my last Rotary Meeting this morning that I had to wake up at 6am for. (Unfortunately, guess who only got 4 hours of sleep before the meeting?)

But over-all Id say it was worth it, because I got to see my friends; and it was fun seeing my club's Exchange Officer one last time before I left!

Tonight I have another friend who is coming over and helping me get the last minute things packed away into my bags, and to hang out one last time before I leave; and that will be fun. :)


Things at my house are SUPER insane at the moment; since I have my grandparents and my uncle in town, who are all here to visit and say goodbye to me. In a way, im hoping that the next 48 hours go by fast, because everything has been non-stop and going all this week...but at the same time I kinda want them to go by slowly.

Time is a funny thing though, and I know that it has a mind of its own. ;)

Less than 2 days, Finland! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment