Thursday, March 21, 2013

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting

I know this is my third blog post today...but I feel like ranting a little bit. And I guess my Exchange Blog would be a good place to do it.

I KNOW its only the end of March; and Im not supposed to find out until May. But...It makes it hard to wait when the other two Outbounds in your club already know their host cities and families!!!

Hailey; the Short-Term Outbound student in my club is going to Columbia; so of course Short-Term students know their families way sooner than the Long-Terms. But; I wasn't expecting Meghan to find out her first Indian host family so soon! Im SO excited for them both! They will have an AMAZING time in Columbia and India!

However; I wish I could share the excitement with them and know who my first host family and city is as well. I know it is well worth the wait; and I should probably stop checking my email so much to see if theres any information about my host family or district. Because I know there wont be anything. Not for awhile...Waiting is the worst part. And its hard to wait when the other two students in the club already know the information ive been waiting for.

I know its worth the wait; and that waiting is good. But waiting is a very long and hard process. But, it will come eventually! I just have to learn to stop checking my email for it and stop obsessing over it!

At least I know my departure date; and in the meantime thats good enough for me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment