Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have a city!

I finally have a host city! I will be living in Oulu; Finland! Tervetuloa Ouluun! :D

I received an email two days ago that I will be living in Oulu on my exchange! Oulu is located in Northern Finland; and is the 6th most populated city in Finland. It is also one of the northernmost larger cities in the world!

To tell you the truth; I currently do not know much about Oulu. But from the pictures I have seen; it really does seem like a perfect fit for me! I will be living in Rotary district 1400.

I will post some pictures I have found online of Oulu:










Oulu looks like a beautiful city; and I am very excited to study there next year! When I find out more information about Oulu; I will be sure to post it!

Hei Hei!

- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment