Friday, April 3, 2015

Long Overdo Discussions

Its been a long time. (That's an understatement!)

I have unfinished business to discuss; including some apologizes! To my readers, I apologize for never writing about the rest of my journey. My exchange finished June of 2014, and I never wrote closing posts because leaving Finland was very hard for me. 

I didn't want to talk about it. 

I didn't want to write about it. 

I wanted to pretend it wasn't true, and therefore, I ignored the fact I was leaving. 


I thought that by NOT posting anything, I could avoid thinking about it. I could avoid writing a goodbye. I could avoid ending the journey. 

However...leaving was inevitable, and quite the journey that in itself! After MANY MANY months of avoiding this: am finally ready! I am ready to write again! (and frankly, I miss blogging!) 

Your comments were MUCH appreciated, and I promise to answer them all in due time. I was very surprised by how many readers read my posts, and were genuinely interested in my journey and the stories I had to tell.

The little success this blog has been has inspired me to write more, and to develop my own travel blog, where I can tell more stories and my experiences abroad in other countries. This new blog is in the works, but I will be sure to expose it after its development. 

This post is meant to be short and sweet, but I wanted to assure you that I read the comments written on my blog. I will be posting more, to finish telling the story I had once aspired to tell. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment