Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Being Busy

Since its been awhile, I thought I should eventually update this blog. (Even though nothing interesting has happened.)

My life so far has been filled with school work. Literally. Ill take you through a day in my shoes:

1.) The alarm goes off at 5:26am.
2.) I eventually get up; and get ready and leave the house at around 6:10am.(I always run a little late!)
3.) Go to early morning seminary at 6:30
4.) Walk to school and then school starts at 7:40am
5.) Go to class until lunch.
6.) Study Finnish during lunch
7.) Go to my last few classes; school ends at 2:32
8.) Stay after school and work in a classroom until 3:00
9.) Drive to another town for ACT prep from 4-7
10.) Drive home and start homework at 7:45

So, there you have it. A boring day in my shoes. My life consists of school work. But, I guess its worth it. Its a lot of school, but im actually really happy to get the opportunity to have so much school work and opportunities to be successful. (YES- I just said that I was happy to have 9 hours of school!!!) I know that I complain sometimes to my friends...but to tell you the truth, im happy to be able to study so much.

However, being busy with school all the time honestly has its up's and down's. Its been a long time since ive had fun with...well...anyone. (BUT- I guess thats a bit of a lie because I went shopping this last Saturday.)

At least I only have 3 weeks of school left! But in that time I have a rafting trip, the (ACTUAL) ACT test, my dance showcase, 7 final tests/presentations in school and a dance competition...

I am so excited to be able to gain free time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's taken me so LONG to read your blog... but anyway I just read through the entire thing :) I'm so excited for you! And glad that school is ending (my goodness your life sounds stressful)!
    anyway. that's all. I miss you.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Well thank you! :) Im so excited for you too to go to Switzerland!

    I will have to read your blog to stay in contact will you next year!

    ReplyDelete